Long-lasting relief for dry, tired eyes
A specially formulated, advanced lubricating eye drop for dry, irritated and problematic eyes to provide protection and relief.
Irritated uncomfortable eye sensation.
Instructions for use
- Drip 1 or 2 drops into the affected eye as needed
- Drop a few drops to rinse the eye . Use as often as needed
- If you wear contact lenses, these do not need to be removed Precautions
- Do not use if the safety lock is damaged or missing
- Do not swallow the solution
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface and avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Keep out of the reach of children. Store between 5°C and 25°C
- Pour out the remaining solution after 45 days from the first opening of the bottle
- Potential risks, adverse reactions or complications associated with eye drops in general: allergic reaction, inflammatory reaction or infection
If your symptoms do not improve, see your ophthalmologist.
No known side effects.
Ingredients: Polyethylene glycol (PEG 400) - 0.25%, OcuPure preservative (sodium chlorite), Sodium hyaluronate, -0.20% Boric acid, Sodium borate (decahydrate), Sodium chloride, Potassium chloride, Calcium chloride (dihydrate), Magnesium chloride, Purified water
Steril. Aseptic technique